Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mini-albums

What fun I've had with a couple mini-albums. I love to learn new methods and see what I can do with them. The latest addition to my craft room is a large bulletin board where I post patterns and directions for projects. I guess I need it right in front of me to keep them in mind-LOL! 


  I am fascinated with making folio style booklets too and expect to get busy on a larger one soon. This one I'm sharing today is about 6x6 when it's closed up and opens to about 18 inches (three panels side by side).




This next mini (measures 4.5x5") has a pocket on the front of each page, a library pocket on the back side which also folds out for two panels for photos or journaling.  I haven't decided yet what I will put on the tags at the top for "pulls"  - any ideas?  There is a lot of "real estate" in these 6 pages. 'See what you think...

No comments: