Saturday, February 18, 2012

My very first croppin' meet-up!!!

I am getting ready to meet a lot of new friends and am so excited! So far my crafting has been pretty solitary - which is nice sometimes, but not ALL the time!
We will meet at HL for the entire day!!! with crafts, laughs and food to celebrate this groups' 100th meet up.  I am so anxious to get to see how other crafters put things together and maybe get some ideas to make mine better,  At this point, I'm not sure I have much to offer as I am relatively new but will definitely do what I can.  (OK, now I'm working up to a real good state of nervousness! - what if they don't like me? LOL!! - back to Kdg. worries...)
I have a folio book (my first) that I assembled yesterday.  I will take that to finish up and materials to make new envelope mini's.
I'll post pictures and stuff after my first of many.

No comments: