Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2nd Mother's day card


I had a blast last weekend at the crop in Owosso and had a mission in mind.  Shortly before I went I came across an idea for a cascading card by Dr.Sophia and it just struck me with it's beauty.  So that had to become the card for my mom.  I got started and it just came together in a way that let me create my vision!  There's a chance mom will see it here first but I think she may still enjoy receiving it.  I think the cascading style is open for many themes!!

6 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

Wow, that is a lovely card. What a lot of work went into that, your mum is going to love it.

Ann said...

that is beauitful.how did she do that,awesome job

Cindy said...

WOW GORGEOUS job with your AMAZING project!I LOVE all the BEAUTIFUL details,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

Sherrie K. said...

This is just beautiful!!! I love the details and I am sure your Mom will love it! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Beautiful!! I love this! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

Sheila... said...

very nice! your mom will absolutely love this! truly a labour of love!
Sheila, FCCB DT