Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 4th of July !!! (almost)  and God Bless America!!!!


Boy! it's been a little while since I've posted - not because I haven't crafted, but I was in a "make a card and give it away" mode - so no pictures !




oops!!! looks like I rotated too far!LOL!!!

Same here...'sorry!!
I was lucky enough to be able to spend a full afternoon in my craft room( re-arranged and added a sofa/bed) and just created some simple cards for the 4th.  What a lot of great papers out there and I've got to be careful that I don't get caught in just using the paper with no crafting to it!! Rosettes seem to be my creativity on these cards, with a little stamping and heat embossing. and am kicking myself for not purchasing the star embossing folder when they were available - all sold out around here... oh well, there's always the next round of 40% off coupons coming up!!LOL!!

No comments: