Monday, October 21, 2013

Success!!

My hopes for:
a great time with friends,
sharing with them some of the papercrafts I've made,
introducing my new career as a Close To My Heart resource and
getting ideas for future workshops... all things came true yesterday at my open house. 

Here's the set-up, but I had so much fun chatting and eating and laughing and doing a little show and tell, along with the Make-and-take, that I didn't take pictures during the party! :-/
 
 
 
 
 
 
                "Close To My Heart" table!
 

                    Make-it-Take it         
 
The afternoon reaped some great ideas for future workshops so be sure to check back often for dates and times~ and thanks so much to those who came over yesterday and helped my launch to new good times!!

1 comment:

the pearson ANTiCS said...

Looks great! :) Sorry we had to miss it...