Sunday, July 13, 2014

Yay!! Club Create for July!!!!


Hi!  'Sorry to have skipped the June gathering, the whole month of Sundays was just too full for me- but it was all good stuff:-) I hope you are having a great summer and are ready for a little creativity. 
     Next Sunday, July 20th, I would love to teach you how to make this shutter card (see attached:-) and have a little show and tell too. You will have choices regarding the paper, stamps, embellishments you want to use once we make the style of the card!  We will start at 1:00 at my house.
       The cost is $5 but if you place an order with me for Close To My Heart products, there is no cost for the class!  This is the last chance to order from the Spring Idea Book and I'll have a sneak peek at the totally new patterned paper sets and lots of new product from the new Inspirations!!
  When you place an order with me- either at the class or an order placed before the end of July, I will give you a stamp set FREE ( a value up to $17.85)
Also, when you order $50 of product,  you can purchase the July stamp of the month, which is one of my all time favorites!! And payment is due upon delivery not when you order!!
    Please let me know if the 20th works for you so I can prepare well - oh yeah, did I mention that we'll have beverages and snacks?!! I know you will LOVE your new card!!
                      'see you soon!
                             Ruth

No comments: