Saturday, September 13, 2014

New Envelope Mini-album - Take a Hike!

 The covers are made of chipboard, covered with a base color (black) then decorative cardstock.  The patterned cardstock is from one pack so it was easier to match and have a good flow through the book.  I love the cover because the "go nuts for nature" is on a spring so it wiggles to make it a little more nuts!!
 The first flap has two mini-tag sections.

I didn't want to cover the fish lures, but added interest with the half-page pocket pages on the right.  I also tried my hand at stenciling the feather on the bottom page.
 The mini on the right has 4 pages and there are pockets on each page for tags, notes, photos, etc.
 Each page has large photo mats in the side pockets.
 The lantern and cammo flaps have magnetic closures so they don't open freely, I LOVE using magnetic closures!!
 This page was stenciled with bare trees and on the left side, an accordion style fold-out is attached to the page.
This is a fun and easy mini - one of my favorites to make!

No comments: