Saturday, December 27, 2014

January Card Club : coming up!!!!

Happy New Year!!  I have a previous commitment with my family on the second weekend of January so we will have our gathering on the 18th of January, 1:00, at my house.  The worktable has been cleared and cleaned of all things "Christmas" and I thought it would be a good time to get some general cards made to start off the year.  The card kit that I will prepare for you will make 15 cards, and you will receive a "C" size stamp set, along with embellishments.  I will provide the ink, however, since you are receiving the stamp set, you may want to order ($5.95 each) one or some of the inks. 
 
Anyway, the cost is $25.00 which includes tax and shipping, the stamp set and 15 cards and envelopes, with embellishments.
I will need to order by January 4 and have openings for 6 friends, so if you would like to attend, please let me know asap and either send a check or bring one by.
Suggested inks for this project are: Black and or Slate, Flaxen, Juniper, Hollyhock, Glacier (if you want to add ink to your kit order, let me know, and if you choose to order Black, specify regular or Archival)
I've attached a photo of the stamp set and I think you'll see how versatile it is!

No comments: