Tuesday, January 20, 2015

February 8 - Papercrafting Club invitation

We are back to our regular schedule so our February gathering will be on the 8th - that's right around the corner!!! We like to begin at 1:00, at my home in Lansing, so if you are nearby and would like to join in, be sure to comment below and I'll get back with you asap!1

This time we will make an easel card stand for post-it notes, a Valentine card and learn to make 2 kinds of flowers for embellishments.  The cost is $16 and I will need to have money in my hand to save your spot, so be sure to let me know asap if you are able to participate or not. 

 The sample in the photo shows a Fall theme and we will be using February/Valentine style cardstock instead (Heartstrings from Close to my Heart) NOTE the stamp set in the photo is the one we will use, however is not included in the kit.  I have a few available for purchase at $5, and they are the January Stamp of the month, so you could also get your own with a $50 order (http://www.made4you.ctmh.com/) before the end of the month. 

Yahoo! Let's get together!!! 'see you soon!!!
 
 

No comments: